All Items are
and shipped F.O.B. Hampton Florida 32044
48-50 Front End Comes w/o grill
51-52 Front End
47-53 Front End
- Heavy Duty version - comes complete with hinge kit
- Grey exterior gellcoat finish can be easily sanded and
prepared for finishing.
- Smooth 90° roll into wheel well openings, generally
extends in a full
- Headlight blanks require opening to install light bowl
- The units do come with mold flashing - which must be
fared in before
preparing for paint.
One Piece Front Endsdo need the rear fender panel to be cut in order to
utilize the hinge kit supplied.....They can be made to slide forward than tilt without
cutting the fender, however, this
depends on the tire size and will involve detailed planning and
fabrication on the installers part.
- The interior finish is Fiberglass texture - coated in black lacquer - it comes
without wheel wells.
Wheel wells cannot be completely attached to the front end as they will
interfere with engine &
firewall component, when hinging.
Light Weight Version - is
intended for racing applications and does not come with a hinge
- These unit generally only weigh in at approx 30# +/- .
NOTE: When ordering Light Weight version truck racing components are
"Special Order" and Non
IMPORTANT - Please specify the type of racing that the unit will be used for, so we
may build and reinforce your unit accordingly. Units manufactured for "Mud Bog"
racing have a heavier roving on all edges to reduce the chance of tearing (under to stress
of impact and mud load) and usually weigh
10 - 15# more than a Drag Racing unit. Units manufactured for "Sand Drag"
or "Baja" style racing are built so as to be midway between the Street Drag and
the Mud Bog units.
48-52 Door Hinge Type
Heavy Duty Features:
- Smooth grey gellcoat finish both inside and out.
- Accepts original hinge, latch & regulator hardware.
- Double wall posts support upper window and track.
- Windows come blanked in and must be opened during installation.
- Coremat® reinforced outer skin reduces "print thru".
- Power window kits can be used to install one piece glass.
- Original felts can be epoxied in the door post and side track.
- Door is supplied bare with no glass, mechanism, tracks or hardware.
Fender Heavy Duty Features:
- Smooth grey gellcoat exterior finish -
Black Lacquer fiberglass texture inner.
- Smooth 90° roll into wheel well
- Rear flange holes come closed and
require back drilling for correct
alignment. (Joggle back design)
Mon- Thurs 9am-2pm est (352) 468-2203
FAX Orders can be sent 24/7 at